AIM
Kuja8756

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Nicely done you guys

very well done....haven't laughed that hard in awhile lol. The pokeman snap shots was seriously fucked up lol. i had a dream like that once lmao. again very well done all of you (^.^)

littleFoot littleFoot

WOW kick ass

that was amazing man, simply amazing. and i thought prowlies at the river was good. How did you do that with the water? Hurray up with the next one Plz

that was awesome XD

cspower madness 1 cspower madness 1

huh?

it was ok but i cant figure out how the last guy got killed by a plunger and it went too fast

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3)

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooo

That was great. wonderful graphics, kick ass.
Hope the next one comes soon

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Heh not bad

You have a very good artistic future ahead of you. Some of the best I have seen. Keep up the good work

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

Worms, greatest game ever.

That was wonderful. Some good ol' worms and halo. Best combination. Keep up the good work.

FF Battle FF Battle

Goku!? Thats real cheap

HAHA great flash. You should make more it would be great
11exp!? try 3450

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

sweet

I'm a big pico fan. I love your work and hope that you make more, but that flying through the air matrix thing with the bus exploding was kindda stupid.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

hahahahaha great

Of Course it's freaking awesome snake. That was The best metal gear flash I've seen. Hurry up and make another. I can't wait any longer. Ha that was so awesome

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

HAHAHAHA

Great, just like the good old d&d. love it. Make another one. I really like the final Fantasy flashes. But of course fighters line is "Are there any girls There?"